Colour words are used frequently within texts that younger students read. It is therefore important that students learn to recognise them quickly and with confidence.
These 10 fun colour word stations will help your students practise colour recognition and colour words in a fun and engaging way! The stations are designed to be challenging, but enjoyable at the same time!
- Station 1: Colour Words Clip It Cards
- Station 2: Colour Words Read/Write the Room
- Station 3: Colour Words Colour by Number Cards
- Station 4: Colour Words Name the Colour Cards
- Station 5: Colour Words Paint Pot Sort
- Station 6: Colour Words Colour the Crayon
- Station 7: Colour Words Roll a Colour Word
- Station 8: A Rainbow of Colour
- Station 9: A Rainbow of Animals
- Station 10: Sentence Shuffle
- Response sheets and teacher notes for each station are included.
- Please be aware that this pack is graphics heavy and will require the use of a colour printer for best results.
Colour Words Station Fun
PAGE COUNT: 63
AGE RANGE: 5-7 YEARS
FILE TYPE: PDF