Use these Pencil Control Numbers 0-9 Tracing pages to develop the small muscles necessary for the correct pencil grip. A workbook cover has been included should you wish to present the pages in this form.
- Tracing develops fine motor skills (a pre-cursor to writing)
- Tracing develops visual-spatial skills
- Tracing helps children to feel successful because their drawing is visually accurate
- Tracing gives children time to concentrate
- Tracing can boost communication skills when discussed
- Tracing uses both sides of the brain and is enjoyable!
• Pack Cover
• Numbers 0-9 Tracing Pages
Fine Motor Skills: Numbers 0-9 Tracing
PAGE COUNT: 25
AGE RANGE: 3-7 YEARS
FILE TYPE: PDF