Use these Letters and Numbers pin poking pages to develop the muscles necessary for the correct pencil grip. Children love these challenging, but fun activities!
• when the push pin is held correctly, the muscles required for grasping a pencil are strengthened
• both hands are used, thereby building the habit of using two hands while working
• visual attention is required to make sure the pin is exactly on the dot
• dots should be close together, so simple spatial planning/reasoning is required
• if a child lies on a carpet, trunk and limb muscles get stronger too.
• Pack Cover
• Teacher Notes
• Letters and Numbers Pin Poking Pages
Fine Motor Skills: Pin Poking Letters and Number Pages
PAGE COUNT: 41
AGE RANGE: 3-7 YEARS
FILE TYPE: PDF