Use these Pencil Control Signs of Autumn (Fall) Tracing pages to develop the small muscles necessary for the correct pencil grip. A workbook cover has been included should you wish to present the pages in this form.
- Tracing develops fine motor skills (a pre-cursor to writing)
- Tracing develops visual-spatial skills
- Tracing helps children to feel successful because their drawing is visually accurate
- Tracing gives children time to concentrate
- Tracing can boost communication skills when discussed
- Tracing uses both sides of the brain and is enjoyable!
- Pack Cover
- Signs of Autumn Tracing Pages
- Signs of Fall Tracing Pages
Fine Motor Skills: Signs of Autumn (Fall) Tracing
PAGE COUNT: 35
AGE RANGE: 3-7 YEARS
FILE TYPE: PDF