For all learners, systematic and explicit phonics instruction is critical. Struggling readers require additional guided practice in small groups and instruction must be differentiated to meet their individual needs. Our collection of consonant blend worksheets for students provides this systematic and explicit instruction and helps them learn the basics of this important skill.
• Teacher's Notes/Content
• Picture Identification Pages
• BL Blend
• CL Blend
• FL Blend
• GL Blend
• PL Blend
• SL Blend
• Review and Assessment Pages
The following activities have been used for each blend, so that students become familiar with the format.
All of these activities provide practice with the l blends, bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, and sl.
Directions are written on each page.
• Build It, Colour It, Trace It
• Cut and paste l blend pictures
• Colour pictures that have the l blend
• Word Search
• Roll and graph l blend words
• Spin and write l blend words
• Sort l blend words
• Spot l blend words
• Complete the sentences with l blend words
• Choose the correct l blend word to match the picture and write a sentence (Booklet)
• Make a crown of l blend words
• Spell and write l blend words (Mini Flip Flap Book)
Phonics: L Blends Phonics Mega Pack
PAGE COUNT: 131
AGE RANGE: 6-8 YEARS
FILE TYPE: ZIP