Things That Go Together - at school and at home is a set of language development cards that are designed to:
• develop the student’s concept of pairs of objects which usually go together
• develop an awareness of the functional relationship between the pairs
• develop language to describe the objects and their relationships
• develop and encourage attention to details which give clues that objects are members of the same pair
Cut out the cards and laminate for durability.
This resource includes detailed teacher notes for individual and group activities.
• Things that go together at school x27 pairs (54 cards)
• Things that go together at home x27 pairs (54 cards)
Things That Go Together At Home At School
PAGE COUNT: 26
AGE RANGE: 6-8 YEARS
FILE TYPE: PDF