This game comes with 90 cards in total. There are 18 ‘switch’ cards, these are the cards with the arrows on them. The rest of the cards have amounts of time from 1 minute to 1 hour.
Rules of Play
- Shuffle the cards and deal out 6 cards per player.
- Players are NOT allowed to see their own cards.
- Either the tutor or players themselves will choose a starting time of day. For example, 3 ‘o’ clock.
- Time starts forward... The first player places their first card in the middle quickly.
- The first person to say what the NEW time is, wins that placed card.
- For example, if a ‘15 minute’ card is placed. Time moves forward 15 minutes. The time is now 3:15. If a ‘switch’ card is placed, time switches and moves backward.
- Now if a ‘5 minute’ card is placed. Time moves backward 5 minutes. The time is now 3.10.
- The winner is the person who has collected the most cards at the end of the game.
PAGE COUNT: 16
FILE TYPE: PDF